Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Favs at Ann Taylor's Style Sale

Ann Taylor is currently running a promotion for 40% off all sale style (use code EXTRA40 at checkout).  I decided to post my favorites and add some info on items I have.

Combo Drape Front Top, comes in winter white.  Silk with a draped neck.  I have this and love this piece!  Looks great as pictured or tucked into black pants.  Wrap a belt around for a more finished look. ($64.99)

Cascade Front Shirt, in cafe latte.  Silk top with cascading front lapel.  Shirring at neckline, shoulders and back.  Great option for skirt, pants or even with a slim pair of jeans on your day off.  I recently got this one also, love the fit, style.  Great deal! ($59.99)
Jacquard Wrap Shirt, comes in a couple colors, black, sea salt.  I have the one in sea salt.  Love this take on a classic collared wrap shirt.  Fits great, beautiful fabric. ($29.88)
Blurred Bronze Silk Sheath.  Now I do not have this, but I have one similar from Banana Republic a couple years ago.  Classy yet sexy pattern.  I always get compliments on the BR one so I imagine this would be the same.  Plus I have an AT dress with the ruching and draping and absolutely love it! (99.99)
Perfect Exotic Pump, black stamped lizard. I've been eyeing these, but they don't have my size s I'll have to keep looking.  ($129.99)


There are so many more items on sale, check it out, let me know what you think!








No comments:

Post a Comment